I’m Emily. You can call me Em.
I’m a full-time wedding photographer based in Frederick, MD, where I live with my lovely boyfriend, Goodloe, and our fur baby, Pug-loe. My photography obsession started in middle school (MySpace, anyone?!) and in high school, I basically lived in the darkroom. I went on to study photography in college, am thankful to have turned this passion into my career.
One of my very favorite things about photographing weddings is the connections I make with my clients. Every wedding is different and I love diving into each unique story. I serve the Baltimore/Washington area but also LOVE to travel. In 2019, I’ll be in photographing in Serbia, Vienna, and NYC. I’d be honored to capture your story.
A few of my favorite things
• My fur child’s _______ fill in the blank _______
• Goodloe's singing.
• Chocolate chip cookies. Ask anyone who knows me, I'm basically cookie monster.
• The Fall by Tarsem Singh (top fave movie!)
• Traveling. I’ve got the wanderlust bug!
• Bikes! Art! Cooking! Laughing at myself!