- As seen in -
CATALYST WEDDING CO
TOP 5 FREDERICK'S BEST OF THE BEST
WASHINGTONIAN BRIDE & GROOM
CHARM CITY WED
UNITED WITH LOVE
inspired by love and
- Made in Frederick, MD -
my name is emily gude. Goo-dee, rhymes with booty. Or reminds you of gouda cheese, goody goody gum drops... or all of the above.
My camera is a part of me, working as one of my vital organs. I've been a comrade with my camera for quite some time now. (10 years studying + weddings and lifestyles since 2014). A little bit about me:
I'm a real goofball. Compassionate and a little shameless.
- I ride my bike all over town (Downtown Frederick!!)
- I prefer PJs over dressing up.
- My love, Goodloe and I have been together for 5 years. We have a fur baby- Pugloe. (yeah yeah and sometimes he calls me girl-loe).
- I use curse words as positive adjectives. Because f%*#in' awesome is better than just awesome.
- My favorite movie is The Fall by Tarsem Singh.
- I'll laugh and cry with my brides and grooms on their big day (and very often dance during the reception).
I'm looking for couples who see our time together as an opportunity to create art & memories.
I'm looking for trust, connection and open minds.
So hello. Once again, my name is Emily. I’m goofy, creative, animated and proud of that. Let’s get together, I want to hear your story.