inspired by real love and
my name is emily gude. Goo-dee, rhymes with booty. Or reminds you of gouda cheese, goody goody gum drops... or all of the above.
I'm a real goofball. Compassionate and a little shameless..
My camera is a part of me, working as one of my vital organs. I've been a comrade with my camera for quite some time now. (10 years studying + photographing weddings and lifestyles since 2014). A little bit about me:
- I ride my bike all over town.
- I prefer an oversized button down shirt with leggings + Birkenstocks over getting dolled up.
- My love, Goodloe and I have been together for 5 years. We have a fur baby- Pugloe. (yeah yeah and sometimes he calls me girl-loe). We reside at our happy home together in Frederick, MD.
- I use curse words as positive adjectives. Because f%*#in' awesome is better then just awesome.
- My favorite movie is The Fall by Tarsem Singh.
- I'll laugh and cry with my brides and grooms on their big day (and very often dance during the reception).
I'm looking for couples who see our time together as an opportunity to create art & memories.
I'm looking for trust, conversation and love.
So hello. Once again, my name is Emily. I’m goofy, creative, animated and proud of that. Let’s get together, I wanna hear your story from start to finish.
- As seen in -
CATALYST WEDDING CO
TOP 5 FREDERICK'S BEST OF THE BEST
WASHINGTONIAN BRIDE & GROOM
CHARM CITY WED
UNITED WITH LOVE