HEY THERE !
my name is emily gude, "Goo-dee" [rhymes with booty, reminds you of gouda cheese, OR goodIE goodIE gum drops... or all of the above].
I've been into photography for quite some time now [10 years studying plus shooting weddings and lifestyles since 2014]. My camera is a part of me working as one of my vital organs.
A little bit about me:
I'm a real goofball, Compassionate and a little shameless.
- I ride my bike all over town (Downtown Frederick)!!
- I prefer PJ's over dressing up.
- My love is a painter (and musician and writer), Goodloe Byron. We have a fur baby, Pugloe (yeah yeah and sometimes he calls me girl-loe).
- I use curse words as positive adjectives. Because f%*#in' awesome is better than just awesome.
- My favorite movie is The Fall by Tarsem Singh. You should really check it out if you like avant-garde films..
- I'll laugh and cry with my couples on their big day (and very often dance during the reception).
- My favorite weddings are in nature (Maybe backyard with tents, string lights & candles, a bonfire & a dirty white dress by the end of the night).
I'm looking for couples who see our time together as an opportunity to create art & memories.
I'm looking for trust, connection and hopeless romantics.
So hello! I'm Emily! I’m goofy, creative, & animated and proud of that. Let’s get together, I want to hear your story!
- As seen in -
MARTHA STEWART WEDDINGS
TOP 5 FREDERICK'S BEST OF THE BEST
WASHINGTONIAN BRIDE & GROOM
CHARM CITY WED
UNITED WITH LOVE
MODERN LUXURY WEDDINGS
LOVE IS LOVE- BENTON BUCKLEY BOOKS
CATALYST WEDDING CO