HEY THERE! I'M EMILY, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME EM!
I live in Frederick, MD with my lovely boyfriend, Goodloe, and our pug/monster/pig/fluffy fur baby (we're still working on what kind of animal our dog is).
I'm OBSESSED with photography and have been since middle school! (Myspace anyone?) When I reached high school, I basically lived in the darkroom, and then continued my photo education in college. Now 7 years later here I am loving what I do!
One of my FAVORITE things about photographing weddings is the connection I make with my clients. Every wedding is different and I enjoy getting to know each individual story.
I'd love to meet you and chat over a coffee/phone (or coffee on the phone) and see if we are a good fit! I serve the Baltimore/Washington area but also LOVE to travel for weddings.
Carry on reading below for some more details!
A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:
- My fur child is everything.
- Goodloe's singing, art and cooking.
- Chocolate chip cookies! Ask anyone who knows me, I'm basically cookie monster.
- Movies!- The Fall by Tarsem Singh (top fave!), Fargo by the Coen Brothers, and Darjeeling Limited by Wes Anderson.
- Bikes! Cooking! Music! Dogs! Traveling! Laughing at myself!
- As seen in -
MARTHA STEWART WEDDINGS
TOP 5 FREDERICK'S BEST OF THE BEST
WASHINGTONIAN BRIDE & GROOM
CHARM CITY WED
UNITED WITH LOVE
MODERN LUXURY WEDDINGS
LOVE IS LOVE- BENTON BUCKLEY BOOKS
CATALYST WEDDING CO
THE MUSTACHE MESA PODCAST